Vardhita Meja as a sculptural piece of furniture is inspired by Mesolithic Period and Neolithic Period tools and named as a carved piece. Made in Indian marble with solid teak wood legs, the bio-organic form emphasizes the materiality of the stone, the natural beauty of its veins with wood inlaid in it. Inspired by stone age tools of 10,000 BC to 4000 BC axes and hammers, the table top combines and creates a unique detail. Bringing personality to private settings and naturalness and tactility to public interior spaces, Vardhita Meja is made of the finest materials contributing to its unique and exclusive identity, and brings people together.
Share this product
Width 140 cm (55.11")
Height 75 cm (29.52")
Marble top with wood inlay. Legs solid teak wood
Care and Instructions:
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Dust regularly.
- Do not use abrasives.
- For upholstery, periodic vacuuming is recommended.
- The marble may not showcase identical grains as it is a natural product.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Sāar is a furniture studio that deals in functional art and interiors. An introduction to artistic objects that serve utilitarian purpose - Sāar breathes life into elevated furniture, with nuanced details and expressionism.View more details