A hardback edition of the popular MoMA Artist Series, with larger reproductions of Van Gogh's artworks. Vincent van Gogh is one of the modern art's most celebrated figures, and his painting "The Starry Night" is one of the touchstones of the Postmodern Impessionist period. Painted at the tumultuous end of the artist's life, Van Gogh's imagined firmament, executed in deep blues and brilliant yellows, continues to capture the imaginations of all who view it. Its mystery, its evocation of the infinite, and its ability to inspire wonder have long made it one of the most beloved works in the collection of The Museum of Modern Art. An essay by art historian Richard Thomson looks in depth at the artist's career - from Van Gogh's turn to art at a relatively late age to the complex and difficult days at the end of his life is also included in the book.
Share this product
Length 26.69 cm (10.51")
Width 23.49 cm (9.25")
Author: Carolyn Lanchner
Imprints: Thames & Hudson
Binding: Hard Bound
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
CMYK Book Store
A Roli Books initiative, CMYK is a first of its kind concept book store in the country. The focus at CMYK is on books dedicated to art and design from award winning publishers such as Phaidon, Thames & Hudson, Laurence King, Antique Collector’s Club, Tate Museum, British Museum, Abrams, Skira, Braun, and many more. The store covers subjects in 20,000+ titles relating to art, design, photography, architecture, jewellery, travel, lifestyle, specialty cookbooks, fashion, gardening, and a collection of fiction, non-fiction, biography etc. Today, the company has generously encouraged every genre of publishing and is just the preface of what might well become a bestseller.View more details