Hahnemuhle Museum Etching 100% cotton paper
- Set Of 4
- High quality fine art Giclee prints of an original acrylic painting.
- Printed with archival inks on 350 GSM Hahnemuhle Museum Etching 100% cotton paper which is acid and lignin free.
- Unframed print.
- All artworks are painted and printed in New Delhi, India.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Artist Namrata Kumar is best known for her ability to seek the extra in the ordinary. She draws her inspiration from new cultures, people and places, culminating her experiences into brush strokes that propel new perspectives. She embarked on her journey as a professional graphic designer, illustrator and painter after graduating from Shrishti School of Art & Design. Her artwork is a synthesis of traditional art sensibilities melded with modern technology and is layered with unfamiliar sights, sounds, colours and aromas synonymous with the rich diversity of her country, India.View more details