Outfitted with integrated LED technology, the Wall Mount lighting range has a slim and streamlined form that works with any style. Blocks of white Makrana marble are hollowed out into individual tubes, allowing for light to pass through in a refracted form, while the surface of each is further hand-carved by local artisans from Jaipur.
Share this product
Makrana white marble, brass
- The light is fitted with strip LEDs -- 9w in the 1'' tubes and 18w in the 2'' respectively.
- The wall mounted marble tubes are available in both smooth and carved finishes, with added customisable detailing.
- The fixtures are made of solid brass and engraved with the studio logo.
- The product will be dispatched in 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Founded in 2011, Rooshad Shroff is a boutique firm based out of Mumbai, India.
With an established practice across the design spectrum, ranging from architecture to interiors and bespoke furniture, the studio has carved out a niche for itself based on the philosophy of integrated design, with a special focus on artisanry and high end luxury. Collaborating with artisans across the country, Rooshad Shroff champions the cause and romantic appeal of the handmade, investing considerable time and effort into research and experimentation with centuries-old techniques, to introduce novel products and finishes through tailored solutions. This modus operandi typically commences with a furniture line as the testing point of craft focus, which then translates into interiors and techniques borrowed for the creation of finishes.View more details