This piece illustrates an urban skyline scattered with skyscrapers that seemingly lifts into the air and finally folds back onto itself in a single, continuous curve. A series of meticulously carved buildings add a sense of realism to the otherwise surreal design object. The piece’s inverted landscape uses the overlapping surface as the tabletop made from wood, steel and 3D printing technology.
This signature piece that gave birth to the Mousarris Wave City Family is featured in MAD (Musée des Arts Decoratifs) in Paris.
A limited edition piece.
Share this product
Maple, Steel, Resin
- The product will be dispatched in 8 to 12 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Cyprus based Mousarris was founded in 2015 by Stelios Mousarris with the aim to produce high quality pieces of conceptual furniture and unique objects beyond the boundaries of imagination. From modern technology to handcrafted techniques, each piece is unique to its design. Stelios fuses whimsy with function in his growing collection of contemporary furniture, wedding surreal imagination into functional pieces that defy convention.View more details