Brackets are intricately carved wooden adornments, depicting sword-wielding warriors, astride caparisoned rearing horses, yalis and parrots with the interspaces filled with vegetal scrollwork. Exuding class and superlative craftmanship, they make a beautiful focal point of any entry way, corridor, door handles, glass/wooden shelf tables.
Share this product
- Manufactured at Udaipur.
- Please get in touch with our Concierge Team on email@example.com
- The product will be dispatched in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Featured in top publications and design venues around the world, Mayur Arts creates luxurious decor objects for home. Established in 1978, by Hemant Periwal, the creative spectrum of this brand spans from bespoke furniture, antiques, silver, wood & brass artifacts, to traditional Mughal miniature paintings and pichwais collected over a period of time from noted royalties across India.
The characteristic traits that continually live through their creations are flawless sophistication, intimate luxury and ornate glamour. Hemant along with his son Dushyant, work with skilled artisans from across India to create cutting edge, handcrafted collections.View more details